Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have no shame....

Well, folks....I had another celebrity sighting today! I'm in Atlanta for work and was at the CNN Center downtown waiting for a meeting...and who walks up to the security desk, you ask?

Mr. RUBEN STUDDARD
American Idol - Season 2 Winner!

He was making an "appearance" on CNN to promote his new Broadway show in Atlanta. Luckily, I saw a commercial for the show earlier at the hotel, so I had something to talk about before I asked for his picture. I wasn't the only one who noticed him either, BUT I was the ONLY one who got a picture with him. His physco PR lady stopped all that none sense quick. She wasn't too happy when I had to ask him to wait ...because the memory on my blackberry was full...and I had to delete some pictures! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment